Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Clemson Viewing Party Grades

-Bunger: B+ Better effort and energy than most, but I think he cared more about The Woot winning than Georgia. Anymouse: C+ One of the few to watch most of the game but seemed to be taking up for Stick the whole time. -Don: C Not good, not bad. The fact that he was losing all his money to Bear could have played into his performance. P10we: B Good host but no "A" because there were no couches blocked and no Asian impressions. Bear: A- Energy and effort was on full blast. At one point I thought he was going to punch Shay for being friends with Stettler. Stettler: C- Honestly understand where he was coming from but I don't think it went exactly how he envisioned. The minus is for his lack of ability to start an actual fight. PHolland: B+ No "A" because he came in late but he just might be in his pinnacle portion of life. Unfortunately, this is my 15th anniversary. Shay: D I like Shay a lot but having seen HHH, he completely underwhelmed. Shane: A+ The best of the night and not even close. Start to finish he was on his game and brought the fighting shoes late. Phenomenol! Stick: I I think I need to see a little more to give a grade. At times it looked as if he was really putting in the effort. Other instances showed laziness and apathy. The athleticism was obvious in the living area, but the numerous clumsy mistakes in the kitchen kind of made it a wash. The ability to overcome an injury is comendable as is the 100% concentration and focus on the actual game. The lingering doubts about his stamina however, leave me giving an "I" at this time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slic Ric said...

I'd argue with the grade but since I don't remember most of it I guess I'm in no position to argue. I'll "just have to get better bud."

9/04/2013  
Blogger amanda young said...

Yes! let there be peace on earth! Checkout Amanda

9/13/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home