Thursday, August 15, 2013

D

Georgia will start its treacherous September with one of the more inexperienced defenses in recent memory. I'm not going to glorify or condemn the defense until after LSU. I don't think this defense is hopeless but I'm also not a believer that this defense could be sizably better than last year's unit. However, I do think that the inexperience has a chance to kill the entire season before September's over. So it falls on the fat ass of CTG. If he can somehow, someway coach this group to a point where Georgia doesn't have to be perfect on offense and can make plays when it matters, then I will put him on the highest of pedestals just like a bunch of moron Georgia fans have already done. If he could somehow improve our rushing defense from 12th in the SEC as it was in 2012, I think that will go a long way for overall improvement. The offense will be good but at times it won't be great. Georgia will need the defense to make plays at some point in September. I'm just glad CTG has "his guys" now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Slic Ric said...

Somebody sounds like they have an ax to grind.

8/15/2013  
Blogger JJBA said...

I have no problem with CTG outside of his coaching ability.

8/15/2013  
Blogger Slic Ric said...

And his fat ass apparently...

8/17/2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home