Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let's Do Some Lines

If you don't trust betting with Donnie, here are some alternatives.

I will not ask for your money up front, but will rather keep a tally and settle at the end of the season.

$10 bets only. 10% juice. (The math is easier that way.) Juice does not apply to money lines. Bets can be placed by replying to this post, over the phone or in person at the downstairs Mercury Lounge bathroom. Bets must be placed by kickoff Thursday night (approx. 7:30).

Benedictine Total Wins O/U: 5.5

Will BC make the playoffs?
Yes (+180)
No (-210)

Windsor Forest (-3.5)
Benedictine
O/U: 46.5

7 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Dodson said...

We could do both.

8/25/2009  
Blogger Shane said...

Great title!

8/25/2009  
Blogger Pl0we said...

damn good title

8/25/2009  
Blogger Snuffy said...

No takers?

8/27/2009  
Blogger PMac said...

I'll take the under on the game tonight.

8/27/2009  
Blogger Pinkie said...

I wish Blogger told you what time comments are posted. I guess I'll have to take your word PMac.

There is money to be had folks!

8/28/2009  
Blogger PMac said...

Am I the only one that placed a bet? It's a long season so I'm sure my winnings will be shortlived.

8/28/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home