Thursday, August 31, 2006

Let's Get Ready to Rumble (or Fumble, if you're BC)

Thanks for this invitation, Jack. Just so there's no confusion, this is Patrick Holland (not McCarthy). I just want to start off by saying I don't deserve to be here at all, because I never even played football. After the first two weeks of freshman practice I quit because I was too scared to get hit, so then I became a waterboy. Plus, when 3:24 rolled around on Mondays and Wednesdays I was always much more content to go home and play football on Playstation because it didn't require any real work or sweat.

That having been said, I will usually stick to making predictions only for Georgia games and BC Mock Trial matches.

For Saturday:
Georgia 35, Western Kentucky 14
Notre Dame 31, Georgia Tech 17

For Next Friday:
BC 27, Jenkins 7

Also, I want everybody at as many BC games as possible this year. Attendance last Friday night was very thin among young alumni. It was only me, Leonard, Reardon, Bruce, and cracked skull Fleming there. Pathetic. I don't give a shit if you have class on Fridays. Everybody better be there for Jenkins next week, and then at Carey Hilliard's afterwards. Starting tomorrow there will be a new monthly special, and that gives us even more to look forward to.

Go Dawgs. Go Irish. Go Cadets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home