Wednesday, August 30, 2006

College Football Predictions, Part II

Well, since we seem to have moved the football talk over here, I'll bring my Only in America predictions here with me.

Obviously, this is as wide open a year as I can remember there being in college football, so I'm not sold on a single one of these picks, but I'll stand by them anyway.

Feel free to add your own in the comments section.

ACC: Virginia Tech
Big East: Louisville
Big Ten: Iowa
Big 12: Oklahoma
Pac 10: Cal
SEC: Auburn

Sugar Bowl: Louisville vs. Ohio State
Orange Bowl: Virginia Tech vs. West Virginia
Rose Bowl: Iowa vs. Texas
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Notre Dame
BCS Championship Game: Auburn over Cal

Heisman: Kenny Irons

Georgia: 9-3, beats Florida State in the Chik-Fil-A Bowl.

And Jack, will you be posting your picks on here every week too?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pl0we said...

PUSSY

11/22/2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home