Monday, October 09, 2006

For the Betterment of Benedictine

As many have already done, I would like to congratulate Cadet Col. William Fleming on his new position at Benedictine Military School. As an alumnus and friend I am proud of Will as well as BC for finding the right man for the job. Will has been given the opportunity to better BC and we all know he will do a tremendous job. From the entire "Pure Football Baby" family, Good Luck and dat-a-bape! HUT 1, HUT2!

Posted by Will on BMBS:

Effective Monday, October 23, 2006, I will assume the role of Director of Admissions at Benedictine Military School. I will be charged with the responsibility of boosting enrollment and getting kids excited about being a Cadet. I am blessed to have this opportunity and look foward to the challenge.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slic Ric said...

We are indeed headed back in the right direction. I don't know how long it will take to return to glory but I'm glad somebody is taking the initiative. Good luck Colonel Flemming.

10/09/2006  
Blogger PMac said...

Hey congrats Will. You are indeed the right man for this job and it is my only hope that BC will turn the corner and get back to where it should be with your guidance.

10/09/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home