Thursday, September 07, 2006

#1 NFL Draft Pick?


I find it interesting that just a week ago I was posting on here and I was almost certain that Matthew Stafford was going to redshirt. Well not now, and I for one cannot be any happier! I'm sure many of you feel the same way. But I was looking at the AJC this morning and I came across this bit of information when reading about the demotion of our starting receivers for this weekend. Supposedly Mel Kiper Jr. was on ESPN radio talking about future NFL Draft prospects and happened to say this:

"Matthew Stafford eventually will be the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft. Write that down."

Well hot damn! So what do ya'll think about that? Are people getting a little over there heads, OR is Stafford that much of a Badass? Personally I'm going to go with a little of both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home